Register for our Half-Day Course
December 1, 2021 - Brisbane
An invaluable event offered by FLIR Authorised Distributors for those wanting to get the most out of their thermal imaging camera or in the market for a FLIR camera.
- Introduction to Thermography
- The E/M Spectrum, Equation linking energy and temperature
- Emissivity, Reflected Temperature, infrared wavebands
- Camera types, applications
- Introduction to FLIR cameras
- Features and functions of FLIR cameras
- Operating FLIR cameras
- Using FLIR cameras to take images
- Evaluation of images Classroom
- Making measurements, including polished stainless steel
- Taking simple thermograms
- Hot reflections / cold reflections
- Calculating the emissivity of an unknown surface
- Spot / distance ratio
- Introduction to FLIR software
- Downloading images
- Analysing images
- Generating reports
The cost of the course is $399 (inc GST), payable to your FLIR distributor.
Duration: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Venue: The Build & Design Centre
66 Merivale Street, South Brisbane,
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Door shuts at 9.00 am
Please bring your fully charged thermal imaging camera when you attend the course.
To register half-day ITC training session, please fill in the registration form and provide your *phone number, camera type and distributor details to “Comments” field.