Register for our Half-Day Course
November 9, 2017 - Sydney
An invaluable event offered by FLIR Authorised Distributors for those wanting to get the most out of their thermal imaging camera or in the market for a FLIR camera.
- Introduction to Thermography
- The E/M Spectrum, Equation linking energy and temperature
- Emissivity, Reflected Temperature, infrared wavebands
- Camera types, applications
- Introduction to FLIR cameras
- Features and functions of FLIR cameras
- Operating FLIR cameras
- Using FLIR cameras to take images
- Evaluation of images Classroom
- Making measurements, including polished stainless steel
- Taking simple thermograms
- Hot reflections / cold reflections
- Calculating the emissivity of an unknown surface
- Spot / distance ratio
- Introduction to FLIR software
- Downloading images
- Analysing images
- Generating reports
The cost of the course is $399 (inc GST), payable to your FLIR distributor.
Duration: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Door shuts at 9.00 am
Don't miss out, register online now!